The Canadian Cancer Society and the Iron Cops Team thank you for your amazing contribution to the fight against cancer. The McNally Bike-a-thon raised over $50,000! This event could never happen without the time and effort of the teachers and students who organize it every year and all the individuals who support it by making donations to the Canadian Cancer Society. Everyone involved should be extremely proud of the impact that you are making in your community.
The money raised will fund:
· vital research in Alberta and across Canada on all types of cancers
· support programs for cancer patients and their families
· reliable cancer information for public education
· prevention strategies to reduce risk and increase early detection of cancer
· advocacy for healthier public policies
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE CANCER HISTORY!